We are pleased to offer to the market Springvale's last great land holding located at 1626 - 1638 Centre Road, Springvale.
This significant parcel of land is located within the tightly held Springvale Industrial precinct totalling 42,800sqm with various upside for owner occupiers, developers and land-bankers alike.
The site provides one of the last genuine opportunities to obtain a significant land holding in a very tightly held and sought after "infill" market.
Key attributes and opportunities include:
* 4.28 Hectares of Industrial 1 zoned land;
* Land accessed by 20.97 metre cross over to Centre Road to be known as Spring Boulevard (subject to relevant authorities approval);
* Pending permit for 36 office warehouses for industrial purposes, with a total building area of 5,469sqm* (Unit sizes between 92m2 - 518m2) on the northern boundary;
* Further, larger owner occupier or development opportunity to be Stage 2 on the southern boundary with a total proposed building area of 11,510sqm* (STCA);
* Proposed signalised traffic intersection at Centre Road and Spring Boulevard providing logistical solutions for container truck ingress and egress;
* Land banking opportunity within the tightly held industrial precinct of Springvale.
The property is located on Centre Road in between the significant local road networks of Westall and Springvale Roads providing immediate access to both Dandenong Road, the Monash Freeway and the wider Metropolitan Melbourne communities. Westall and Springvale Train Stations, the Springvale Shopping Precinct and the Springvale Homemaker Centre are within less than 3 minutes drive offering an abundance of amenities along Clayton, Springvale and Westall Roads.
For further Information please don't hesitate to call the exclusively appointed agents.
David Garfield 0412 651 661
Matt Nichols 0418 186 488
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated.