Moorabbin Business District: 60 Years in the Making
As a continuing service provided to clients and interested parties, the Nichols Crowder and Nixon Industrial research team has undertaken a thorough study of the commercial and industrial property markets in Moorabbin and surrounding precincts.
Available now, Moorabbin Business District: 60 Years in the Making examines the historic, economic, business and industry drivers that have influenced the area over the past six decades.
The report highlights several key trends, such as:
- usage changes from manufacturing to digital;
- the gentrification of some areas; and,
- increased demand for smaller industrial properties.
It also provides unique insights into what drives commercial and industrial property supply and demand in the area.
To complement the Moorabbin study, other important local commercial and industrial property regions have been examined. These include:
- The Moorabbin Activity Centre (MAC);
- Moorabbin Airport Industrial Precinct; and,
- Braeside and Mordialloc Industrial Precincts.
The report is available in hardcopy by contacting Meaghan Nichols at email@example.com